1. Crying is a natural release – a normal response to feelings of pain, anger, hurt and frustration,
2. It is also a common response to anything that has a profound effect on us – things that make us feel deeply happy; something that is really touching and…
And i am not suvh a weakling afterall…
- Intimacy. Touch me in the right parts. Hold my waist. Stroke my neck. Kiss my forehead. Hold my hand.
- Maturity. Patience is amazing. A prize will come to you when the time is right. Its called falling in love. Waiting is hard. But worth it.
- Honesty. I don’t care what you’ve done. I care about what you will do in the future. Be honest with me, I’ll be honest with you.
- Care. Because not many people give a crap about anything anymore.
Does anyone ever get that feeling in your chest like when something sad happens like you can physically feel the pain and you feel your throat becoming thick and your words get caught and you cant really talk and you feel like crying but you cant and it just hurts